This is a senior leadership position. Position is responsible for development, maintenance and continuous improvement of company deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive continuous process improvements in areas of responsibility by leading front-line data collection activities, designing new programs and project execution management.
• Develop and implement strategic training and assessing solutions.
• Interact with clients to assure programs meet/exceed client expectation.
• Interact with clients to identify opportunities for new products/programs based on identified needs in industry.
• Deliver skills training curriculum in industrial environments and train/certify clients to deliver skills training program.
• Deliver assessment program in industry and education and have the ability to train/certify clients to administer assessments.
• Improve existing programs/deliverables based on real-time feedback from company clients.
• Manage cross-functional teams of resources to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
Education and Key Competencies:
• Education: Bachelors or equivalent in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering.
• Experience: Candidate must possess a deep understanding of the skills required to operate, maintain and troubleshoot a large manufacturing facility. Mechanical, Electrical, PLC and Process Control skills are required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are a top priority
• Strong mentoring/training skills
• Experience using MS Office Suite Programs
• Strong self-starter. This is an entrepreneurial position. Your vision, imagination and problem solving abilities will have an opportunity to directly impact organizational performance.
Salary package commensurate with experience. Relocation package is available for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
About Scientific Management Techniques (SMT):
In business since 1971, SMT is the global leader in manufacturing skill assessments and skill training. SMT’s products/services are considered “best practice” productivity tools by Fortune 500 organizations in thirty-seven countries.
The Hands-On Manufacturing Skill Assessment Machines identify and measure the skills required to optimize performance on the production floor. SMT’s Manufacturing Skills Training Program trains the critical “Hard Skills” required to operate, maintain and troubleshoot a modern manufacturing facility.
Position represents an opportunity to join a fast growing organization and be a key contributor to future growth. SMT operates in the industrial and education markets globally.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org